Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Art Murmur!

The art murmur was pretty cool ^_~


The free art was awesome! It was cool to see everyone there!



I hung out with Zsuzsanna and her husband for a little while, roaming the streets, looking for galleries

Zsuzsanna had her face projected to the wall! It was pretty epic.
Anyway. It was interesting to see what type of people showed up to this event
For the most part, the crowds kinda bothered me, in terms of trying to get into the galleries.

I loved the street scene though. Even if there were some pretty annoying peoples out there.

They were all just kinda doing their thing.

I think I'll try to make it out there next month too ^_~

5 comments:

  1. Awww man, wish I could have been there! Looked fun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well. No. I guess not.

    But First Fridays have consistently been brought up by various instructors.

    I think it was Dickson (?) who arranged the free art booth for the First Fridays event.

    Last quarter the whole "free art" campaign was a collaborative thing for one of our courses (Jr./Sr. Seminar)

    I dunno. I'm sure someone else can explain it better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you guys are out there doing stuff like this...a community is one of the most important things you can develop it will help you more than any paper you may be required to write will!..more fun less work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos Kathleen. Projecting my face on that huge building was weird. First I thought it was a multimedia presentation until I saw a six year old figuring it out and standing in front of the camera. The young generation is always smarter then the old one : )

    We look so good lined up against the wall there. I am glad we went together and we did the free art.

    ReplyDelete