Sunday, November 8, 2009

Last Day to See Phil's Leather Mosaic at the Meek Estate!




I know we have an upcoming interview assignment where we are supposed to see each others work,

Anyone interested in partnering up should come to see this show.

I should be there after 4PM.

Call my cel if you can make it 510-304-8148

Phil




The Columbarium will be closing this Sunday, November 8th at 6PM.

This is your last chance to check out a great show.

The works featured cover a broad range of styles from traditional to contemporary.


Hours are 11-6 TODAY, Sunday.

The Meek Estate Mansion is located at 177 Hampton Rd. at the corner of Boston Rd. a block from Meekland Ave. in Hayward Ca.


This is also your last chance to see my latest leather mosaic, "Honoring Four Oakland Heroes" in it's debut show.

I got a lot of requests to see the actual front page write up in the Oakland Tribune instead of the online version,

so I scanned the front page along with the rest of the article.





Thanks to everyone for all your kind words and encouragement; it really means a lot to me,

Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment